As you can tell by my title it has been freezing here, in fact when I got in my car this morning the tempature was 10 degrees! I am sooo ready for summer! We haven’t been doing much since it has been so cold. This weekend we managed to get Owen’s hair cut and head to the mall for a little while, but other then that we have been in our sweatpants and sweatshirts all weekend…..
But Owen seems pretty happy about it!
3 comments:
Brrrrr, I hate being this cold!!! I dont know how much i'm going to like being pregnant in the heat though...so I'll probably be complaining either way!
Your post title cracked me up ... we all need to pick up and move south!!! :)
he sure looks cute in his Alaska weather gear bundled up though! Glad you keep him warm. it drives me crazy seeing moms who dont have their kids in warm stuff!
Post a Comment