Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February Madness!!

WOW……It has been quite a month and I can’t believe it is already half way through! Owen got really sick over a week ago and actually got admitted into the hospital because he was dehydrated. That was an awful experience, but he was such a brave little boy! He is doing much better now and I never want to go through that again! But before all that we visited the Port discovery kids museum and Owen had a blast, even though we think that’s where he picked up the germs that made him sick! We also celebrated my grandmother’s birthday this past weekend and we had a really good time:)

Owen shopping at the Kids museum grocery store

002

He loves the “moooo”

004

I promise I do not teach my precious little boy to put his hands there! lol

009

Daddy and Owen

015

Playing some soccer like his Uncle Lance

020

 

027

 

029

He had such a blast the whole day

038

 

040

 

060

 

064

Our goofy family photo

077

Eric was way more scared on some of the things then Owen

091

Playing in the kids kitchen

093

Showing me his “truk” on his pajama shirt

099

 

095

My sis came down for my Grandma’s B-day and of course we had to get a photo

104

Eric and I striking a pose

106

My grammy opening her presents

109

 

112

Owen being silly

118

Opening his Valentines gift….

123

of course he was thrilled because it was a bunch of cars!

124

 

127

Dr. Hotchkiss also celebrated a Big Birthday today, so of course we had to get some of the girls together for a picture! We were cracking up in this picture because the 75 year old patient we had take it shouted out “holla” and we almost died laughing!

130

4 comments:

Nicole said...

so glad you finally updated! :) Call me woman! lol

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

Poor baby, so glad he's all better now! I bet that was so scary!!!

Love the picture at the end with you and all your coworkers...too funny that the man yelled "Holla!" LOL!

The Marsh's said...

LOL Happy Birthday Dr. Hotchkiss!!!

I can't believe Owen had to get admitted, how scary! The museum looks like so much fun though!

Unknown said...

Glad Owen is feeling better. That must have been scary! The last picture is very funny and Owen looks so cute in his PJ's!