Well here are the first pics of my growing baby bump, I look alot bigger already but when I went to the doctors they said I haven't gained any weight since my last visit. I guess that is one of those wierd things about pregnancy I don't understand! I got to hear the heartbeat on Monday for the first time and it was 161 bpm, which the doctor said was very normal, I was happy to hear that. I want to say thanks to Nikki for updating my page, I have no clue how to do all those neat things!! lol Maybe my baby will grow up to be a computer nerd and can help me out!
2 weeks ago


2 comments:
Yay for the belly pics!! :) haha... LOVE the new layout ;)
I miss having that little belly! Well, I guess I still have a little belly, it just doesn't have Bailey in there anymore haha! Heartbeat sounds like a little girl! ;) I guess we'll soon see.
Post a Comment