Friday, November 7, 2008

May B-Day's

I was thinking about all the B-day's our baby could be born on in May and the end of April and I think there is a pretty good chance that our little one will be sharing he/she birthday with another family member.
Here's a list:
Lance- April 28th
Arica- May 4th
Eric's mom- May 15th
Jims- May 23rd
David Beckham- May 2nd, oh wait I was dreaming he was related lol, I think my brother will be the next soccer star though!

Since all 3 of us were born 2 weeks early I am betting Lance's B-Day! What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Mandi said...

If he/she is anything like Bailey she will come LAST MINUTE! lol

Nicole said...

I say May 12th -- Dr. Ali likes to have his patients in the hospital on Wednesday's since he's there all day! haha.... that's my guess anyways!

Although, Mothers Day is May 10th so maybe he/she will come early so you can experience your first holiday! ;)