Monday, December 15, 2008

Another weekend!!!

We had a busy weekend, but we still had time to relax a little bit, Friday night I went over my friend Nikki's house to have a Christmas party, it was a lot of fun and we had great food! On Saturday I cleaned around the house and ran a couple errands. On Sunday my mom and I went Christmas shopping, I am almost done and just have a couple of little things I still want to pick up. I didn't feel sick all weekend long and I still don't think I have felt the baby kick yet. I have felt some flutters in my stomach but I am still not sure if that is the baby or not. I read that a lot of first time moms don't really feel the first kick until 20-24 weeks, but I am tired of waiting. lol

Only one more week left and then we get to find out what were having. My ultrasound appt. isn't until 1:00, so I will have to be patient all day! They also told me that I have to drink 160z of fluid 45 minutes before!! I don't know how I am going to be able to do that, I might have to bring some of the diapers Nikki gave me.lol
17 weeks, 6 days

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Those little flutters are from the little one! You just don't know it yet, but I promise you when those little flutters turn into big kicks that make you say "wow" you'll look back at the first time you thought you felt something and just know that it was the baby :) I felt Bailey for the first time at 15 weeks, and it felt very very distant at that point. It gets more powerful around 20 weeks! :)