Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's a boy!!!

As you can tell by the title we are having a boy!! I am so excited!! I guess the physic was right after all, which kind of freaks me out! His heartbeat was 148 and he weighs 11oz. Here are a few pics of the sonogram and a couple of pics of the outfits we bought him. I also put a pic of the crib bedding we picked out for him, it is very boyish and something he won't grow out of quickly.
The Family jewels!

With sunglasses on!lol The ultrasound tech was having alot of fun!



Without his sunglasses on, he already has his daddy's nose!


Some of the clothes we bought him!!


His first pair of shoes, I love this little outfit!



His truck room!! Eric's Favorite!



2 comments:

Mandi said...

Awe congratulations!! He looks so handsome already! :)

The Gimmel Family said...

What fun! Brings back memories of when mine were little and sweet. Now they are big and BAD!!!! He has a cute little face, amazing how much you can see. Can't wait to see you.