Well we have finally started on the baby's room and the pink is gradually disappearing! We have put up a new fan and Eric started painting this weekend. The changing table came in this weekend, but we are not going to put the changing table or the crib together until we get the carpet installed, which is being put in tomorrow morning! Here are some pics and a belly pic from last weekend. I will take a updated one tonight!
Starting to paint!

Half of the color done!The other half will be blue.

New Fan


Belly Pic, 22 weeks!

3 comments:
The updates look so good! :) I was wondering where those dots in the paint were coming from, then noticed it was a new background, haha. DUH!
Me too about the dots!!!! JR was the one that pointed out that it was the background, Duh!!! Nicki and I are more alike than people think:)
Hi Jelena -
Everything is really coming together. I must be related to Nicki and Jennifer because I saw the dots too (great minds think alike), but then I realized it was from the new wallpaper (which is really cute by the way). The room is going to look awesome! I am really proud of you and Eric - you are going to be wonderful parents!!!! Love, Mom
Post a Comment