We finally got the closet done although we had a minor set back with Eric having the flu this weekend! I haven't gotten sick yet so I am hoping I am an the clear! I hope this gives us a lot more storage space in his room. We left some room on the floor of the closet for some bigger items and some room to extend the height when his clothes get bigger! My next appointment. is next Friday and I am sure I have put on some weight since my last appointment, because my appetite has gone crazy lately!! I also have been feeling Owen kick a lot at night but he is still to stubborn to let Eric feel him. As soon as he puts his hand on my stomach he stops!!Here are some pictures of the final product.

The Final product!

Hopefully soon the pink walls will be gone!!

This is just a cute outfit I picked up for him. I love it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment