I am updating my blog while Owen is sleeping away!! Of course he sleeps the best during the day and hasn't made a sound in about an hour!! I have checked on him like 5 times though, it always scares me when he is in another room then me so I have to check on him so much! I had a lot of cleaning to do so I am glad he is sleeping good. It is the first time I have really cleaned my house since I left for the hospital to deliver Owen and it was driving me crazy!! No one cleans your house the way you do, so I was so excited after I was done. We had a really good weekend and were able to run some errands yesterday and I went to my friend Danielle's baby shower Saturday night which was really nice. Owen is still eating every two hours or less during the day and night and is eating 5oz. each feeding. During one feeding last night he took 6oz!! He is going to be a little chunky butt if he keeps eating like this, and Eric and I are going to be broke!lol Formula is so expensive and we are going through two cans a week. This is the time I wish I was still able to breast feed because they say it is a lot more filling. Oh yeah...we tried the rice cereal and it didn't help he still woke up every two hours and it made him very congested at night because I think it is to thick for him. We don't have that much going on this week except a couple of doctors appointments and visiting with some of the people that haven't seen Owen.

My little tan man!! He is so tan it makes me sick!lol


1 comments:
he is adorable!
Post a Comment