Sunday, May 31, 2009

going back to normal!

Over the past couple of days I have definitely started feeling better and I am able to do more stuff and actually be comfortable (like sitting on my computer chair and blogging!)! I am completely bummed half of my maternity leave I have been in pain and haven't been able to enjoy the normal things people do while on leave with there newborn baby. I am hoping to make up for that in the next 3 weeks with Owen. Owen has been giving us a hard time at night and waking up usually every 2-2 1/2 hours to be fed and is already eating 5oz or more at each feeding. We are going to try and add some cereal to his formula in hopes that will hold him over a little longer then 2 hours so we can actually get some sleep!! We know alot of people that had to do this with there babies so I am hoping it works so he can start sleeping a little better at night. Erics grandparents were in town from Florida all last week and we were able to see them alot during that time and they loved seeing there great grandson too.

I found my thumb!


Great Grandma

Great Grandpa trying to wake up Owen, he always sleeps good during

the day!


Owen and Pebbles

Owen's thinking face

Owen and I, he has such big feet his sandals already fit him and they are so cute!



4 comments:

PinkGAGA said...

So cute,I love it.I just pregnancy 6 week only hope at jan 22 i can have new baby too.

Good luck!

Nicole said...

Aw, the pics are so cute...he looks like such a little man already! :)

Mandi said...

He is so handsome!! I can't wait to see him again :) I'm glad you're feeling better.

The Marsh's said...

Congrats girl, he's so adorable! I'm really glad you're feeling better :)