Sunday, October 11, 2009

A teething weekend!

This weekend has been pretty busy and miserable for Owen because of his teeth. He woke up twice Saturday night crying and then Sunday we had a teething meltdown so my good neighbor Nikki had to bring me some Oragel because Eric was heading to the store and wouldn't be back for a while. We had a pretty hard time getting him to bed tonight too, but he finally went to sleep around 8:45. Owen has always sucked his thumb a little bit, but now he sucks it all the time and actually falls asleep with it in his mouth. I'm not sure how long this teething process is but It's already wearing me out!lol I better get to sleep now because I have feeling it's not going to be a peaceful night.

Me and my little man!





Owen sleeping with no clothes and of course sucking his thumb!



Lance, grandma and Owen



My little baseball player!



Even at 7:00a.m.Owen is ready to take a picture, but not Eric.


1 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Poor little guy! Hopefully he'll get some relief soon!