My best friend Minnie got married this past weekend and everything turned out really great. I am so excited I could be part of her big day and I could return the favor of being her maid of honor like she was in mine! I have been so busy with the wedding I haven't been able to post, so you should be seeing alot more Owen now that I have the time!! Eric's mom watched Owen and she said he was great and she would watch him anytime. Owen has been doing great and is such a happy baby! He is starting to take naps in his crib now because he would only take naps in his swing, so we had to start breaking him of that habit. I figured he would eventually be to big for the swing and it wouldn't move! lol He is now wearing 9 month clothing and can wear 6-9 months in some brands. He is so tall a lot of the pants are to short for him but the tops fit him really good.
The bride and Groom
Minnie and I
Being carried out!
This is the wagon Audrey (Minnie and Lindy's daughter) came down the aisle in.
Lindy, Audrey, Corey and Minnie
So cute, even with white socks on! lol
Lindy and Audrey
Eric and I
And of course.......
Owen
0 comments:
Post a Comment