Owen is finally sitting up well enough that we were able to get him the rubber duckie bath tub and he really seems to like it so far. He still falls over a lot especially when he is being nosey but at least the bath tub has inflatable sides just in case he decides to fall. Owen turned 7 months on Saturday and I just can't believe it!! I know we all say that but that's because it's true. He is getting so big and interactive with everybody and everything. We think he is starting to get his top two teeth because he has really been chewing on his lips a lot and that is what he did when he was getting his bottom two but we'll see if they make an appearance or not. Here are some things about Owen at 7 months:
- He wears 12 months clothing
- He still has a bottle every 3-4 hours and eats food 2 times a day
- He rolls all over the place, which usually means he is never in the spot that you first put him in
- He has started to take "the crawling stance" but hasn't started crawling yet
- He knows his name but still likes to ignore you when your talking to him
- He sleeps anywhere between 12-14 hours a night and when he is home he usually takes 3 naps a day
2 weeks ago
3 comments:
I like the big rubber ducky! Too cute!!!
I had that SAME duck for Bailey!! She loved it, and she loved pushing his nose to make it 'quack-quack'!
He is so big.. I cant wait for Jake to sleep at least half the night, lol!!
Post a Comment