Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas time!

I am very late at posting but I have had a pretty busy week off work so far. Owen has been pretty miserable because he is still teething and is starting to get a runny nose. Owen got so much toys and clothes for Christmas, but he needed all of it! I just have to find a place for all of his new toys to go. We are in the middle of getting his play room ready and we just bought a little couch to go in the room tonight and it fits perfectly! My mom is watching Owen for me tomorrow while I go and return some stuff and do a little shopping for myself with my Christmas money!
Christmas Eve at Nana Custis'





Nana and Owen

So handsome

Opening some gifts







I love his new hat! It's so cute!

He loves his fingers!




Christmas Morning at grandma's house!!
Santa definitely came!

Playing with grandpa

Owen's stocking

Lance delivering some gifts

Everyone opening there gifts

Happy Owen




Brian and Tia


Owen has a camera too!!


and a mailbox!







Auntie Arica and Owen (a little happier this time)




1 comments:

Patty B said...

I love his sweet little face! It was great to meet him in person :)