Sunday, March 27, 2011

Is that what I had said??

I guess the whole thing about me being better at posting when I got home from Pittsburgh went right out the window.lol I think I possibly got worse…if that’s even possible! We are just always so super busy that I never have time to sit at the computer  and then when I do actually have time I spend it with Owen and Eric. When we got home from Pittsburgh we actually had a consultant come home with us for work and she was a great help to the office I work at. She is an organization consultant and she likes to blog like us, so here's her web-site about organizing www.wendyellin.com  She was a really great help and lit a fire under Dr.h that has kept him motivated for weeks after she left,thank goodness! Owen has been quite a pistol lately and has really started overusing the “no” word, almost to a point where it’s an obsession! I will say “Owen say hi to the cashier lady”…. “NO”, “Owen, please sit down on your butt”…..”NO” So this has been a constant battle with him and I am really hoping he grows out of it soon! He says different phrases like “I don’t know” or anything else he hears but the funniest thing he says is “kiet” which is “quiet” but IN “owen language”  He usually only says quiet when he here’s a dog barking and he gets this really mean face and points his finger, like the picture below…

DSC_7364

 

DSC_7372

My little magician…. He was tickled to death he could do this! lol

001

 

006

Owen and Mikayla giving hugs, they hadn’t been at daycare for a week since Ms.Nyanda had knee surgery so they missed each other .

009

So sweet

010

Taking a bath and of course we had to fight to get them out

012

Look at these two and there fingers! Look at Owen’s belly….

013

 

015

We went to my aunt’s for a family cookout and I was able to get a few good pictures

025

 

018

My grandma, Owen and my mom

026

Owen being silly

030

Singing/eating the microphone

032

 

033

He loves hot wheels!

008

On the way to Ryder’s birthday where I was also a slacker on the pictures. Once we got there Owen was having so much fun running around like a maniac I couldn’t get my camera out to take pictures!

009

Owen and Mikyla were wore out!

012

Look at that face:)

011

But Madalynn stuck it out and stayed up the whole time on the way home

013

4 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL I would be happy if someone would just take the word NO out of the english language for a while!

Love all the pictures of Owen & Mikayla together, such cuties!

Nicole said...

So glad you finally updated! :) Why don't you just email me your pictures from now on and I'll write your blogs for you, haha.

Unknown said...

He is so cute with that little finger saying quiet. I love the black and white photos and NO, I don't like that word either. Sorry he is there in that phase ;(

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

I know how you feel, its hard to make time to sit and blog these days!