Wednesday, April 13, 2011

23 Months!!!

These past couple of days have been pretty nice which means going outside!! We have been playing outside and taking a walk whenever possible, I am so ready for this nice weather! Although nice weather means shorts and bikini’s and I’m not ready for that.lol We have been pretty busy renovating our kitchen so our whole house has been a complete mess! The kitchen turned out great and Eric was able to do mostly everything by himself with the help of Matteson and Nick. We don’t have any projects lined up for a while so were going to take a nice long break from renovating.

23 Month update:

- Owen has been his busy self and has definitely started testing his limits with us, especially when getting his diaper changed or getting dressed, he doesn’t want to sit still and kicks and screams.

- He still says “no” to EVERYTHING!

- He wears 2T clothing

- We just bought our first box of size 5 diapers because the 4’s are way to small

- He still doesn’t say much but his most popular things are “eat” “snack” “help me” “come” “I don’t know” “juice” “elmo elmo elmo” so he basically knows every word to get him by in life! lol

- He can tell you every animal sound and its absolutely hilarious!

- He is 100% obsessed with ELMO!

- He is still a good eater, but gets in his moments where he doesn’t like to eat as much

- He wears a size 7-8 shoe

 

008

 

013

 

014

He still doesn’t understand to put his feet down but he will get it.

015

He still sucks those fingers like crazy!!!

017

 

018

6 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Only one more month until he's TWO! So crazy how fast they are growing up. He's as handsome as ever :)

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

I can't believe his 2nd birthday is already almost here! I can't get over how much he looks like Eric!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

ha ha... Kenzie used to say "no" to everything too. :)

Unknown said...

He is so handsome and getting so big! Thanks for updating ;)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

2T? Awe such a big boy. I remember 2T days.

Mandi said...

Can't believe he's almost 2! He's such a cutie!! :)