Monday, June 20, 2011

Gone Riding!

Eric and I went riding with some friends this weekend and had a great time. We went out all day and didn’t get home until six o’clock! Owen went to Nonna’s house and of course had a great time.

Mandi’s first time on a motorcycle

113

Of course we have to look good.lol

112

The super Bud Light bottle

114

 

115

 

116

 

117

 

118

 

120

 

123

 

125

 

124

 

130

 

132

The whole crew

133

 

139

Mandi riding with Matteson

142

 

140

 

143

 

145

 

144

 

ARIZONA…….Finally found my camera I took, so here are some pics

052

 

055

 

061

 

068

 

076

 

050

 

082

 

083

 

Of course I have to put some pics of Owen in here:)

147

 

150

 

154

 

158

 

163

152

1 comments:

hapi said...

Hi McNab Family, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!