We’ve just been hanging out around the house and enjoying the nice weather. Eric and I were able to go riding on the bike with some friends today and eat some crabs! Yummy! Here are some pics of our week!
Owen playing with his cars
and shooting some hoops!
He loves to wrestle his chair…it cracks me up:)
Walking to the playground
Mommy helping Owen around the playground cause the last time I took him to the playground he fell off..oops!
Of course I had fun!
Owen playing in the sand…we hope he likes the sand at the beach a little more this year in Ocean City.
Eating his morning snack, look how sleepy he looks
I had to steal these from Nicki’s blog because they were just to cute….
We went to Mikayla’s 3rd birthday party on Saturday and had a great time! I can not believe she’s 3!!!
To bad this picture wasn’t outside or something cause this could be on a hallmark card! These two crack me up!
Happy Birthday Mikayla!!
2 comments:
Good seeing you guys at the party! :)
Love you swinging at the park! I am jelouse of the crab eating!
Post a Comment