Monday, August 1, 2011

Finally…

I’m just now getting a chance to post the pictures of our vacation from Ocean City. Whenever I go on vacation it takes me a month to recover, because we always get so busy once we get back to reality!! Owen has been a super busy guy lately and is talking more and more. He loves the movie happy feet although it scares him when the birds are mean to the penguins so he always says “scary” or “mean” It cracks me up how they catch on to that stuff. He has also been able to tell us what he wants more and I am still trying to decide if that’s a good or bad thing.lol On to the pics…

 

E-Baby4 049

The guys:)

E-Baby4 054

 

E-Baby4 056

lol…so serious!

E-Baby4 058

This was daddy’s idea..how creative!

E-Baby4 061

 

E-Baby4 065

 

E-Baby4 072

looking at “arpane”

E-Baby4 076

All the kiddies dressed in their 4th of July outfits

E-Baby4 079

 

E-Baby4 081

And of course we celebrated Danielle’s B-day! (and you thought I was going to say how old you were,lol)

E-Baby4 086

Kenliegh and Madalynn playing

E-Baby4 089

or not so much!

E-Baby4 090

Goofy hat time!

E-Baby4 091

Uncle Lance and Owen

E-Baby4 092

 

E-Baby4 093

“chheesssee”

E-Baby4 095

They were to cute for words!

E-Baby4 100

 

My sis and I

E-Baby4 119

 

E-Baby4 122

Auntie Arica

E-Baby4 123

The whole family!

E-Baby4 124

 

E-Baby4 125

At the water park

E-Baby4 129

 

E-Baby4 130

 

E-Baby4 138

 

E-Baby4 141

 

E-Baby4 136

 

E-Baby4 142

Waking up from his nap and realizing we were still on vacation! yah

E-Baby4 147

 

E-Baby4 148

 

E-Baby4 150

I would have never let them get on this ride! It went so fast! But that’s what we get for letting daddy’s go off on their own!

E-Baby4 157

 

E-Baby4 158

They were not to happy!

E-Baby4 190

Like Nick said this is the only ride they could really hurt themselves in and the only ride that didn’t have seatbelts

E-Baby4 172

 

E-Baby4 198

Owen playing miniature golf

E-Baby4 206

 

E-Baby4 203

He was very content with throwing the ball

E-Baby4 210

 

E-Baby4 209

We went back to the carnival rides the last day and I promise he had fun, I’m not sure what's up with this face!

E-Baby4 213

Or this one!!!!

E-Baby4 216

 

E-Baby4 219

 

E-Baby4 222

4 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Oh my gosh Jelena, he's SO handsome!! Love the pictures of him on the beach in the hat!

The Vathes Family said...

Finally!! :) Cute picturs, of course Nick only sent me the ones of Maddy on the rides smiling. I just panicked when I saw the one of her screaming! lol

Liz said...

Your pictures are so cute! How nice you got to get away with the family. Looked like a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Eric was creative with Owen's name in the sand. Perfect blog header ;) ha! It looked like so much fun and I think Bradley and Gavin were on that exact same motorcycle ride!