So I am just going to post some pics:)
Owen eating some corn on the cob
Down at Captian John’s on the pier
Family cookout with his Nonna
My sis and I at the Brad Paisley concert:)
So I am just going to post some pics:)
Owen eating some corn on the cob
Down at Captian John’s on the pier
Family cookout with his Nonna
My sis and I at the Brad Paisley concert:)
| Provided by website-hit-counters.com site. |
2 comments:
I'm right there with you.. Thanks for the new pics! love them.
Owen is once again so charming and you a stunner in those cowgirl boots! What fun. I think you just wait until you can "theme" your blog then do a post! haha! You are good at it. Happy Hallloween just in case it is that long until you write again! I hope not though.
Post a Comment