Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weekend visit!

This weekend has been pretty packed and fun. Friday night we went out for Minnie and Lindy's bachlorette party and I forgot to bring my camera!! But my cousin took some pics so I have to wait for her to send them to me. On Saturday we went to Eric's moms house because his grandparents are visiting they are actually leaving today for Ocean City and then will come back next Saturday and stay until Thursday, I think. We had a really good time and they couldn't believe how much Owen has grown.




Owen's jeans and shoes, so cute!



Nana, Owen and PaPa
(Owen has his mean face on)



PaPa trying to make Owen laugh, but instead he busted out crying because he's so loud!! lol




Owen and Mommy



NaNa and Owen



Owen Man!



Owen and daddy!



"Give me some food"



He always has his fingers in his mouth


2 comments:

Caleb's mom said...

he's so adorable.

Unknown said...

I love all your pictures...Owen is so handsome. You look beautiful as always too!