I'm back to work this week and I am already ready for the weekend already!! I have so much work to do and not enough time. I am really tired and still have to get in the shower so I am going to do a quick recap of our week and weekend...... Owen had pink-eye last week and was very congested but he went to the doctors today and they said everything looks good but he still needs the eye drops for another 3-4 days. He also has baby eczema and has a little rash all over his body, there isn't much we can do about it but to keep him comfortable and make sure it doesn't itch to bad. We went over my parents house for New Years eve and had a really good time. We played board games which was pretty neat because I don't remember the last time I played one. On New Years day some of my family came over my mom's house for lasagna (of course my grandma made it) and to hang out.
Owen on his labtop
"mess.....what mess?"
You can see his eye is a little puffy in this pic,
but it started looking better as soon as we put the eye drops in!
Owen and Lance texting
Owen giving kisses
Playing picturika(?) I didn't win!
Eric and Owen having man time
New year's day
Grandpa and Owen
He is always smiling!
"This tastes so good"
Big boy
1 comments:
I'm glad Owen is feeling better. He is so funny and you're right he is always smiling. He loves his Uncle Lance!!!
Post a Comment