Monday, February 22, 2010

Crazy Weekend!

This weekend was jammed packed for me and I can't remember the last time I had this much going on! Friday night I went out with the girls and most of them I haven't seen in over a year, so we had a lot of catching up to do! We had a great time and can't wait to do it again. Saturday morning I had a hair appointment and later on we had our Valentine's Day blog Party! Owen and I had such a great time and he got to see his best buddy Ryder, which is the only friend that Owen has near his age and they get along so well! He also got to see all of his other little friends. We always have such a good time together and it's crazy how the kids have grown up so fast!On Sunday my parents, Lance, Arica and Brian came over for dinner and of course to see Owen.

Nikki and I at dinner

Cheers!

My sis and me!

The crew...Mandi, Nikki and I

Caught Ya! Nikki taking a sip of this really nasty drink thing! lol

Nana Rison with Mikayla, Owen and Lance

Mandi and Bailey being shy (but we know better then that!)

Awwww, the future Mrs. McNab

Ryan playing on the computer

Ryder and Owen






"Stinky feet" lol

Mikayla and Nikki

Carter playing with bowling pins

"Play nice boys"

All the kiddo's

Mommy's and their babies!!

3 teeth showing and the fourth about to come in!





Posing for the camera! This is his new position lately!

Eric and Lance playing, they never grow up!lol

Owen and his Auntie Arica


1 comments:

Nicole said...

Haha, the future Mrs. McNab might have a tough future mother in law to deal with ;-)

LOL