Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Standing up!

Owen has started to pull himself up! Today on his daycare report it said"Owen is trying to pull himself up to stand" I know he has been trying this for a while but it was always small objects that he would pull himself up on like his basket in his room or a small stool, so Eric and I were shocked when we put him in his crib to clean up dinner and this is what we found him doing........

" you caught me!"

"That's a long fall"

Holding on for dear life!! lol

After that little adventure we decided to put him on lower ground and of course he goes right to his trash can, which is his favorite thing in his room.

Making a run for it!

" Is she following me?"

uh oh! Daddy found me!


3 comments:

Mandi said...

He is absolutely the cutest little man I ever did see! ....but you already knew that :)

Heck-a-horn said...

Awwww - it's all trouble from here on out - YOU GO OWEN!!!! Love, Grandma

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Big Boy!! He is adorable!!!