Owen had his 9 month pictures done (we like to get them done every 3 months because he changes so much!) he wasn't interested in getting his pictures done at all!! He cried most of the time and really wanted a nap, but they turned out pretty good. We mostly wanted pics for his first Valentines day but he didn't want to take his onesie off! He cried every time we took it off so we settled with keeping his onesie on for his cupid pictures. Next time we will make sure he gets a 2 hour nap before pictures!!lol Here's a few of them....
Not to thrilled at this point!








6 comments:
They turned out cute!
Aw those pictures of Owen are adorable!!
He is too cute! He was so happy to see Mikayla when we got to daycare this morning, he almost jumped out of Nyanda's arms! :)
LOL, those cupid pictures are adorable!!
I know I write this in probably every comment. But he is just so stinkin cute.
omg, he is sooo precious :) I love them all, they turned out great!
Post a Comment