Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Owen!!

Happy first Birthday to my little man!
We have watched you grow so much!

May




June


July




August



September





October





November





December





January





Febuary





March





April







May!!


Owen,

Well your 1st birthday has approached very quickly and I still can't believe I gave birth to such a beautiful and perfect little man. You have changed my life and so many others in such a great way. I often think about the times when I first brought you home and always said I would remember everything about those first moments, but someone else had different plans for me and I was sent back to the hospital the first week you were home and I was devastated. I would miss the first couple days home with you, but I quickly realized that you slept through most of it and didn't even realize I had even left!lol All the important things would come way after your first week home, like your first tooth at 4 months and the miserable nights you didn't want to sleep, the first time you crawled or finally drank out of a sippy cup and the most important your 1st Birthday. Your birthday to me is a celebration of everything you have done in your short little life and everything I know your going to accomplish in your future. I always dreamed of being a mom, but never thought it would be this rewarding, fun, scary, and every other emotion I can put into words. I will never get the award for the sappiest or most sentimental mommy, but even if I don't put it in words near enough I love you so much and you’re my world!

Love,
your mommy

7 comments:

Heck-a-horn said...

BABY OWEN IS ONE-YEAR OLD TODAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE "OWEN MAN" OR AS UNCLE LANCE WOULD SAY "THE O-SHOW"!!!! WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL OUR HEART!!!! LOVE, GRANDMA, GRANDPA & UNCLE LANCE!

Caleb's mom said...

Happy Birthday Owen! You are such a big wonderful boy!

Nicole said...

Aw, Mommy's first sappy post!! :) I loved it ... Happy Birthday Owen Man. We love you and are so happy to be your neighbors and get the chance to watch you grow and turn into this handsome little man! No longer that tiny baby that I held a year ago today!
Love,
Matteson, Nicki & Mikayla

Unknown said...

Did that really come from Jelena?? Haha just kidding! What a perfect little man he is.. thanks for having him so i can wait longer :)Can't wait for the birthday bash on Saturday. Happy Birthday Owen!
Love, Auntie Arica

Mandi said...

haha I am shocked too, but I love the ending "I will never get the sappiest mommy award" haha... such a sweet post!! Happy Birthday Owen!! Can't wait to celebrate with you!

The Marsh's said...

Happy Birthday Owen!! I can't believe it has been a whole year already! Such a handsome little guy :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Owen! You are such a handsome little guy! Im with you Jelena, believe it or not, I cant do the sappy posts like all the other moms can! We know how much you love that little guy either way!