Well it's been a while since I posted and the title says it all! I have no idea where to begin, it has been a crazy week and a half and it just gets busier. On Tuesday Owen went for his 12 month check-up and he weighs 22 pounds and is 32 inches tall. He is in the 50th for weight and 92nd for height, so he is still tall and skinny! He only has one bottle at night and is drinking whole milk for almost a month now. He eats all kinds of foods and still amazes me how much he can eat for such a little guy. Eric's grandparents and Aunt came up to visit from Florida and also to surprise Eric's mom for her 50th B-day celebration at Gilligan's. We had a great turn out at her party and she was truly surprised! Owen has been sick since Friday with a really high fever and an ear infection. He is finally feeling better and his fever is gone but he now has a rash all over his stomach. I have a feeling that it was from his fever that got up to 103.7 on Friday night so were going to wait it out and hope it clears up, but I am still going to call the doctor to make sure it's nothing major. I also have to take my car in to the body shop tomorrow since it has very bad hail damage from the storm. There going to have it a whole month!! I hope they give me a good rental car!! lol This weekend we are going to Eric's parent's house in Virginia to have a peaceful and relaxing weekend. I love going to the house down there cause there's nothing to do but chill out! I really didn't have my camera out much cause Owen was pretty clingy all weekend but here are the ones I managed to snap......
Jennifer's B-day cake
Some decorations...
The 3 of us before the B-day girl arrived!
I really wish I didn't put this hula skirt thing up because you can't see her "surprise face"lol But if you look really closely you can
That's the look when she saw her sister from Florida
Cheesing it with her drink!
Daddy and Owen
Not walking yet, but were working on it!
Awww sick baby
But still happy!
2 comments:
Sorry Owen was sick. Thats never fun or easy on us Mommy's! Her birthday party outfit you made her wear is sooo funny! Looked like a blast!
Your family is beautiful! Congrats:-)
Devon
Post a Comment