Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May craziness!

This is one of the busiest month's for me and the most exciting of course.... since "O man" is turning one! We have tons of birthdays and everyone in my family is born within 3 weeks of each other, besides my mom and I or at least it feels that way.lol  It has been so crazy getting ready for Owen's party next weekend, but I am getting really excited and nervous that it's going to rain but were already thinking of a back up plan just in case! Here is Owen's theme for his party:

"I'm a cowboy baby"






And of course no baby photo shoot is complete without the meltdown!!


Just for you Nicki..... I know this one was your favorite! lol


On to other news my little bro turned fifteen last week! Wow am I old??
Happy Birthday!

Making his wish!

Granpa giving Owen some cake

Yummy!
Lance's gift! Owen!

"I smell something nasty in that diaper"

He loves those rings!




4 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Awww I love the picture of his legs in his cowboy boots, still has his signature leg rolls!! I'm so sad we're going to miss the party though :(

Nicole said...

haha, I love the meltdown pics :)

Diana said...

OHHH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOVEE the cowboy pictures! That is the most adorable thing EVER Jelena! SO cute!!!

Caleb's mom said...

The cowboy pictures are the cutest thing ever...