I'm behind again! We have had a lot of stuff going on lately so that doesn't leave a whole lot of time for blogging, but I figured I would post some pics without a lot of writing! Everyone knows you just skip to the pictures anyways!lol
Owen at our Uncle John's and Aunt Christine's house for his 40th B-day!
All suited up and ready to go
All greased up with sunblock too!
Having fun in the pool
It definitely wore him out and he took a long nap until we got to.....
Kenleigh, at her grandparents house!
Kenleigh and Owen catching up
Eric holding the two kiddos
Kenleigh playing trucks, you can tell she has a brother.lol
All cleaned up and in there jammies
Hands off brotha!
They both read there papers like an old married couple
And they drive together too
Silly Owen playing at home, he slept in until 9:45 on Sunday all that running around really tired him out
Playing race cars
This is his "duh" look
Big smile!
Mikayla and Owen at the pool
"What pretty hair you have Owen"
2 comments:
His smile is adorable! What a sweet boy you have! I love all his swim outfit changes!
That book that Owens holding in one of the pics, ALWAYS makes me cry.. I think it's called love you forever. Haven't read it in forever but when he was a baby, wow it got to me. He's so cute in every picture!
Post a Comment