Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Reedville

This past weekend we headed down to Eric's parents house in Reedville, Virginia. Never heard of it? That's because it is in the middle of nowhere!lol But that's why I love going there, it's so quiet and there's really nothing to do. We had a really good time and I hope we can go there again before the end of the summer. They always have really neat town events when we go down there and this time the strawberry festival was going on, which was pretty neat because they had all different vendors selling one of a kind things. We were suppose to go out on the boat on Sunday, but that didn't work out so we just hung out and had some crabs. We came home late Sunday evening so we could be home on Monday. Owen and I didn't really do much on Monday but play in his baby pool, which he loved most of the time!

Goofy Owen

He always tries to grab my camera!

Taking a chill pill!

On the way to Virginia

Meeting all the dogs

What ya looking at??

Nana, Owen and Maggie

Owen learned how to get himself up on a chair!!

I'm really hoping he forgets he knows how to do that! lol

So happy!
He looks like such a big boy in that chair!

He always claps for himself, it's so cute!

Playing with all of his toys.

The whole gang!

Daddy and Owen walking to the pier

The only family picture

He really loves those fingers



Cheese!

Awww so sweet!

Owen making mommy laugh, like always.

Owen not real sure about this carpet, it looks a lot like grass! lol

"It's so bright!"

Well he didn't really like it at first.

But he got over it!

going down the slide

I guess that's why they evented the swimming diapers!

Making sure daddy got a pic of the expanding diaper! Don't worry I went and bought little swimmers!

King Owen





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hilarious Jelena and it looks like Owen is following in your footsteps. Thats a kick ass baby pool! Cool Owen!

Lindsay Perro said...

Oh my goodness - my Pop Pop and his wife live in Reedville! We go visit in the summer! :) Small world! I love it there too!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

I love the baby pool!!!