Thursday, June 24, 2010

Walking!


Owen has started walking from Eric to me and it's so funny because he looks so unstable. He is very proud of himself and doesn't want to stop once weve started. He is officially off the bottle at night which was pretty hard since he was waking up in the middle of the night wanting milk, even after we gave him a sippy cup before bed. We leave for Ocean City next Saturday and I'm pretty excited about it since we will be down there a whole week. It will be Owen's second time to the beach, but last time he was only 8 weeks old so he didn't get to enjoy it much. I'm charging up my video camera now so I hope to have a video by the end of the night of Owen walking/wobbling! lol

Owen's new favorite toy

 and new favorite pass time.....

going up and down the step into his play room.



Always happy for himself!


3 comments:

Nicole said...

yay Owen! Mommy & Daddy better watch out now! :)

Unknown said...

Oh Cool! I knew it would be soon! Great job Owen!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Awe! Go Owen!!!