Friday, July 2, 2010

Here we come!

Were off to Ocean City tomorrow and were so excited about it! I know Owen is going to have fun and I'm really hoping he isn't scared of the beach. He doesn't like grass so I am really hoping the feeling isn't mutual about sand!We have been running around crazy getting packed and ready to re-locate for the week so that's why I am a little behind on posting. We went to Bailey's 2nd B-day party last Saturday and had a really good time. The kids really liked the pool and slip and slide! We didn't put Owen in the pool but he had just as much fun being passed around to all the ladies!

Owen in the moon bounce!

Birthday girl!

The 3 momma's!

Owen and  Nana Rison!

Mikayla with her hot pink cupcake!

Yummy!

Bailey and mommy opening gifts

Bailey inspecting her new shirt

Just a couple of pics I got while visiting daddy at the shed last night.
lol Look at that face!













And he's off!

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

He's SO handsome!! Good job walking owen! Hope you guys have a great time at the beach :)

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Have fun on VACA girl.

See you tonight for Eclipse!!! Can't wait!

Unknown said...

great walking pictures! Have fun at the beach!