Monday, July 26, 2010

HOT weekend!

This weekend was soooooo hot we could barely stand it! We did go out once in the heat this weekend and that was for Makenzie’s 4th B-day party and can you believe I didn’t get one picture of the birthday girl?? She was swimming and playing with her friends once we got there and we weren’t able to stay long since it was so hot outside. We got a lot done inside this weekend which is pretty nice since I love to be organized! Owen’s new thing lately is to shake his head no at things…like “Owen can I have a kiss?” that is when the head shake “no”comes in, so as you can imagine I am trying to teach him to shake his head “yes” at things but it’s not working so far.
Owen was so scared of Carter and all he was trying to do was say “hi” to Owen.
021
This was his reaction to Carter every time he tried to talk to him. Angela and I could not figure out why he was so scared!
022
Nicki and Mikayla at Makenzie's pool party
023
Owen was sweating so bad I was able to make a mohawk out of his hair.
025
He was sooo hot……
031
but he kept hydrated!
028
Playing with his toys Sunday morning
034
Owen has his own cell phone he plays with……
037
and he knows exactly how to use it, he always puts the phone on his shoulder and says “hi”
036

038

Just a little video of Owen I took Sunday morning walking around all of his toys.

1 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Awwww look at him go!! What a big boy! What happened to those babies we used to have?!