ok…. so were 3 days into August already and I can’t believe it, time surely does fly!! Were less then 6 months away from Christmas (I know bad thought) and I’m only 4 days away from my mid-twenties! Holly Cow! I know I talked a good game and said “when I get live writer I’m going to blog everyday” well little did I know that my stupid live writer was going to write in white ink, so I can’t see it when I’m trying to type! It’s so absolutely annoying that the thought of blogging makes me want to throw the computer across the room…..can I get anything that works right? So needless to say every time I move down a line I have to change the font color! Annoying right?? Moving on to Owen news….He has become a champion walker….. although I often envision him falling on the concrete and messing that handsome little face up, especially when he is walking down hill and starts to pick up speed and looks so completely unstable he could just go down at any minute, but he is definitely keeping me active chasing after his little butt all day! He loves to be outdoors and will sit by the door and cry until someone takes him out.
Owen at Nana’s house
Owen really wanted to get in the basket of his stroller…..
but he didn’t like it so much once we put him in there! lol
He kept hitting the dog with his truck
and playing with Nana’s good china!
“”””I poo in blue”
These diapers are so funny, Nonna got these for him after seeing the commercial! lol
Handsome little man!
This is him crying to go outside! Of course!
Silly Boy!
We went to my Aunt MaryJane’s on Sunday for a cook out and here is Owen and grandma playing soccer…our family sport!
2 comments:
hahaha...no you do not have him in jean diapers!!! :) That is so funny....he looks so stylish!! :)
LOL I saw those jean diapers too...sooo funny!! There's got to be a way to fix your live writer, I'm gonna email you something to try.
Post a Comment