Monday, October 18, 2010

Big guy

Owen is getting so big and I get asked all the time how old he is and then I get the response “he’s going to be a big guy” I only recently noticed what people were talking about when he was on his little car and looked like a 2 year old!lol  It doesn’t matter how old he looks he is still the funniest little baby ever, he cracks us up all the time!! His new thing is to say “go crazy” and then he starts flinging his arms and legs and going crazy! He loves all the boy things like trucks and loves to throw balls in the house, the only bad thing about that is he has a pretty good arm and it’s a little dangerous.

Owen playing with his soccer ball

011

Double fisting it!

004

Getting ready to throw!

007

This is his “duh” look

010 

And his puffy cheek look

013

He’s so silly!!

015

Happy about his book,of course.

016

He is a very intense reader! I read at least 20 books before going to bed and he smiles the whole time!

017

He looks huge on this thing, Nana bought him this a while ago, but he is becoming a pro at riding now!

018

 

021

Revvving up……

022

and he’s off!!!

023

Having to much fun with his car

024

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

LOL I Love his "duh" look the most, he's sooooo handsome!!!

Mandi said...

Yeah, I agree with Brandy, that "duh" look is hilarious!! LOL, he's such a cutie pie!!

Unknown said...

He is very cute no matter what size he is and Go Jelena with reading 20 books a night!