Monday, October 11, 2010

Leave of Absence

Well my leave of absence has officially ended, let me start by saying I did not do it on purpose. I was feeling really tired and just not myself the past couple of weeks so I went to the doctor and I was diagnosed with rocky mountain spotted fever from a tick bite I got over 6 weeks ago. I am taking antibiotics now and I only have two days to go until I’m done, which I am really excited about since it makes me feel really sick, but moving onto Owen……… He has been a busy body with so much energy I just want to bottle it up and sell it! He has been talking very good lately and his favorite words are “Belly button” “book” “no” and “milk” He keeps us very entertained with his dance moves and always manages to switch it up for us.

Being silly during one of his dancing moments

010

His slippers, aren’t they the cutest things ever!

012

Owen looking at pictures on daddy’s phone

017

 

019

Hey that’s me!! He loves to look at pictures of himself

023

We went to the pumpkin farm on Monday with some of our friends and we had a great time and perfect weather!!

027

Owen and daddy checking out the scenery

030

Riding in the tractor

040

046

Playing in the corn box

047 

He didn’t like it to much, I thought he was the only kid around that didn’t like it until I look over my shoulder and saw this………

048

Mikayla holding on to her mommy for………

049

dear life! lol

050

but eventually they both liked it and warmed up to the idea.

052

 

053

Mommy and Owen…how come there never looking at the camera when were in the picture!!!!

054

Mikayla and Owen looking at the farm animals

058

Mikayla just hanging around

061

Nana Sherri tried to get Owen to look at the rabbits, but he wasn’t having any part of that!

063

Look at our cool ride!

068

Nikki and Mikayla ridin’

073

 

074

and look at princess madalynn on her first non-hay hayride! lol

086

This would have been the perfect picture if that stupid dot wasn’t there!

089

Owen and Mikayla heading out to look for pumpkins

097

Eric and Matteson hard at work finding that perfect pumpkin

101

but of course Eric had to travel the farthest to find the “perfect one” Can you see him way down there??

102

The day wouldn’t be complete without the future Mr. and Mrs. getting in an argument…

103

but of course they still love each other and Nicki and I get a kick out of it.

104

Owen looking for his pumpkin

106

And then the day was over with three perfect pumpkins :)

108

6 comments:

Nicole said...

LOL, the picture of Mikayla holding onto me in the corn box is hilarious. Why don't our kids like normal kid things? haha.

The Marsh's said...

Welcome back from your leave! Hope you're starting to feel better!! Loved all the pics :)

Caleb's mom said...

Hope you are feeling better! I miss Owen, I can't believe how big he's getting!

Unknown said...

Sorry that happened to you. Glad to hear you are feeling better! All the pictures and your time at the patch looked so much fun!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

Hope your feeling better!

I LOVE the slippers!

two girls, a boy and a blog said...

great pics! is that bowles farm? that is where my sister just got married! Your son is sooo cute!!!