I am leaving for Georgia at 3:00 a.m.(which is only about 7 hours from now) for a work seminar, so much fun!! lol I am going to miss Owen so much which is half of the reason I can’t sleep and because I know I have to leave again for another work trip on Nov.3rd, which is right around the corner! I am doing some last minute packing, but I always feel like I am forgetting something and it drives me crazy! I know Owen is in good hands with his Daddy and my mom who is helping out a lot this week since Eric started his new job in the government and can’t come in late until he gets some more leave saved up. Owen will be staying the night with my mom until Thursday but Eric is still picking him up from daycare so they can hang out and then it’s back to Grandma’s house. Owen did say his first 3 word sentence tonight…..”I got it” It was so funny and he said it so clearly!
I really need to get this boy some Dallas gear! lol
Rocking his backwards cap!
I don’t hear you!
Playing with some spoons at Grandma’s house. He has all the toys in the world, but he loves the simple things in life.
Silly boy!
And just because…… Can you believe this tiny little baby is already turned into such a big boy! Crazy!
1 comments:
Have fun on your trip, I love Owens camo outfit - he's such a cute little guy!
Post a Comment