Yup, it's that time of year again! All the shopping and of course Christmas pictures.
We put our Christmas lights up this weekend and I took some pictures of them last night when we let Owen go outside and look at them, of course he was amazed!
All smiles
Our little giraffe, we thought he was so cute :)
Owen looking at the choo choo train






10 comments:
Your pictures turned out great! What happened to the green shirt?? :) And the house looks awesome...the giraffe is my favorite!!
All of your pictures look so good!! Owen looks like he's getting so big!! LOVE all of your lights too :)
Your Christmas photos are sooo great! I love your lights too! Dont you just love the winter hats for boys?! Owen looks so cute bundled!
Awww your pictures came out so good, and I love all the decorations on your house!! Very cute :)
Where did you get those bows with lights? i have to have some:)
Love the pictures!
Wow, i LOVEEEE all of your pictures! They came out so pretty! Owen is so handsome!
Beautiful pictures!!
love the house and the pictures, so beautiful!
I love the Christmas pictures, they're great!
Your decorations are so beautiful!
Post a Comment