Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving at my grandma's house with lots of food and family. Owen kept everyone entertained and he was exhausted by the end of the night. On Saturday we got our Christmas pictures done which turned out really good, but I can't figure out the web-site to download the pictures onto my computer so those will come later in the week, also on Saturday we went with our friends Danielle and kenny and there kids to Watkins park to look at all the Christmas lights, but I forgot my camera, I was so bummed! Today I took my grandma shopping and I got a lot done myself which makes me feel a little better since Christmas is less then 30 days away.

Some pics of Owen on Thanksgiving…..

010

 

012

 

001

Such a silly face Winking smile

020

Owen wanting his mommy…for once! He is such a daddy’s boy!

027

Owen eating off of grandma’s plate

030

Grandma and OwenRed heart

033

My Aunt MaryJane took Owen out to play in the leaves on Thanksgiving and he had a blast! My Aunt MaryJane was always the fun one growing up and some things never change!

036

 

041

Having the time of his life!Open-mouthed smile

042

 

043

And then she put Owen to work, raking up some leaves.

047

 

049

On Thanksgiving most family’s would sit around and give thanks to there loved ones but not us, we do some good old fashioned arm wrestling! lol

Boys will be boys no matter what age

050

Sitting around watching the action

052

Lance and Marco

055

Eric and Dominic

057

Grandpa and Owen

058

After the Christmas lights on Saturday…..

we had to get the car seat out of Danielle’s car so we just kept Owen in it!lol

001

I have pretty much the same decorations from the past couple of years,  I’ve always done the really bright colors and it never goes out of style. I always seem to add a little more every year.

003

004

005

007

4 comments:

Nicole said...

lol, you know how many times i've been tempted to just take Mikayla's car seat out when she's sleeping? That was so funny! :)

The Marsh's said...

Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! We're excited to hang out with you this weekend :)

Mandi said...

Awe, I love that winking picture of Owen! He's so handsome!

The Steinhauser Fam{ily} said...

I love owens shirt :) Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving & your tree is lovely!