Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Owen had his second Halloween and this year he was a vampire, a little different from that snuggly tiger last year. He was super cute and we had a great time with our friends at Trunk or treat. I love getting all the candy he can’t eat, which is pretty much everything, so Eric and I split it up between the two of us.lol We can still compromise after all this time ;)

Halloween 2009

328

326

 

Halloween 2010

Sweetest Vampire ever

021

Daddy doing the finishing touches on his mohawk

018

“ Am I done yet?”

019

Daddy sending him off

024

 

026

 

028

 

029

Madalynn and Owen

031

 

032

033

 

034

The two Vampires

036

All the boys

037

and all the girls

039

 

Earlier in the week…..

Owen opening his Halloween card from Nonna. All of his great grandma’s sent him a Halloween card, there so sweet!

001

 

002

Owen playing with cars, his favorite pass time!

003

 

006

Thank goodness I keep my floor clean, because he is always on the ground

007

 

008

 

009

 

010

We went to my grandma’s on Saturday to celebrate everyone’s B-day in October and November including my mom’s!! Who will be hitting a milestone next year (but I won’t say which one)! Happy Birthday Mommy.

014

Owen looking at his pumpkin at Nonna’s house

015

 

016

7 comments:

Mandi said...

he seriously couldn't be anymore handsome!

The Marsh's said...

What an adorable vampire!!! Love him :)

Nicole said...

He was such a cute vampire! Next year its on for coordinating costumes :)

Caleb's mom said...

He is cuter than Edward Cullen.

Unknown said...

He is so handsome. he couldnt be a scary vampire if he tried! I love your shirt mommy to show your support!

Jamie Claudia said...

He is such a great Vampire.. watch out Edward Cullen.. here comes OWEN!

Karen Reitz-Wood said...

That costume is PERFECT!!!

I agree with Mandi... He could not be anymore handsome. Makes you want to pick him up and squeeze him. He is so stinken cute!!! Reminds me of Lance when he was younger. :)