Sunday, May 1, 2011

So many pictures…

not a lot of time so I am going to explain our week in pictures…..

Owen’s Easter basket

001

Looking at his hot wheels from the Easter bunny

003

 

008

 

012

Say “cheese”

013

Owen’s Easter basket at NaNa’s house

017

 

020

 

027

 

029

“AIRPANE” as Owen would say..

031

and he is absolutely fascinated with bugs, so whenever he sees one he has to tell Daddy and I fifty times:)

035

 

033

Watching Dohnovan play with his hot wheels

043

and then joining in on the action

046

Having an Easter egg hunt at grandma and grandpa’s house

048

 

050

 

057

Cool dude

073

 

074

He still sucks those fingers…

075

 

076

We went to the National Aquarium and Little Italy for work on Wednesday and had a blast!

078

Taking a walk to the water

160

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

Can't believe he's about to be 2!!! Such a handsome little guy :)

Caleb's mom said...

He's as adorable as ever.

Unknown said...

I love the hand on his head and sucking his fingers picture. He is so cute!