Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Madness!

We have had a very busy month and I am glad June is right around the corner because we really don’t have anything planned..thank goodness:) Eric and I had a great time in Arizona, but we were definitely missing our little man. Owen went to his 2 year old check up and everything is right on track. He is 30 pounds and 36 and a half inches tall, I forgot to get the percentile, but I am sure he is right on track. Owen has definitely been his goofy self lately and cracks us up all the time! He has started to like the “cars” movie and wants to watch it everyday when he gets home.

We brought back an “airpane” from Arizona for Owen because he loves planes now.

002

 

005

Owen playing outside near the “vroom vroom” He loves motorcycles now and always says “daddy, vroom vroom”{

008

I don’t think I ever posted a pic of Eric’s bike when he got it forever ago so I figured I would post it now since there was a picture of it.

010

 

009

Just chilling in his diaper

012

 

013

 

015

We played outside on memorial day and just hung out around the house.

016

017

 

019

 

021

3 comments:

The Marsh's said...

What a cute little guy in his bathing suit!!

Mandi said...

He really is so cute!

Unknown said...

Your house and yard looks like the perfect play place for Owen! That was nice that you and Eric got to get away together :)