Yah!!! Only 99 days to go!!! Time is flying by and I am finally in the double digits! Eric and I didn't do much this weekend, we are going to my mom's house tonight to eat and last night we drove down to Tyson's Corner to go to a couple stores and out to dinner. We were running late so dinner consisted of nasty steak and cheeses at the Food Court, but it still did the trick. I at least got some ice cream before we left! My favorite!!
Even Pebbles had a lazy Sunday!

She will look out the door for hours

Just in case you forgot what we looked like!! lol
1 comments:
I remember how excited I was to get to 99 days too! :) The next 3 1/2 months is going to fly by ... until you get to the last couple weeks. Then you will swear you're going to be pregnant forever! haha.... hurry up and get here Owen, Mikayla is ready for a BOY friend :)
Post a Comment