Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Belated Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! I know I am a little late but thought better late then never! Eric and I went down to Tyson's Corner for Valentines Day and ate at PF Changs, they have the best Chinese food ever and we had a really good time. This evening we went out to dinner for Eric's step dads B-Day and ate tons food at Olive Garden!! Tomorrow is our day off and I love 3 day weekends. We our probably going to head down to my moms house to get my baby shower invitations ready and sent out. I have been feeling really good lately and definitely feel like this is the "honeymoon" part of the pregnancy like everyone said. I know pretty soon I will be alot bigger and it will be hard to get around. I have had really healthy cravings during this pregnancy like donuts and candy! lol I especially like the red and white peppermints, which I hated before I got pregnant. It is crazy how your body changes within 9 months. Owen has been very very active and his kicks are becoming more powerful, I can see them through my shirt now which is pretty weird. My mom said when she was pregnant with me that she was standing in the grocery line with her items on the conveyor belt(or whatever you call it, lol) and I kicked so hard that I knocked over a box of cereal that she put on there, she said the cashier looked at her like she was crazy! I am waiting for something like that to happen to me. Well everyone have a good day off!!




My mom got Owen his first pair of swim trunks, they are so small even though
they look pretty big here.




26 weeks and 6 days!



0 comments: