Tuesday, February 3, 2009

He's a kicker

Well I must say in the past few weeks little Owen has been kicking up a storm! Eric has been able to feel him a lot lately and gets very excited to be able to feel him kick. He is more active during the day then at night, which I hope is a good sign that he won't have his days and nights mixed up. We were able to put the crib bedding together thanks to our neighbor and friend Sherry (Nikki's mom) she had an extra mattress from her grandkids that she wasn't going to use anymore and decided to send it over to Eric and I. It fits perfectly and were very thankful. I also went shopping with Eric's mom over the weekend and she picked up some clothes for Owen that are very cute, she says she picks up stuff for him in every store she goes in to because she can't help herself. lol I have been feeling really good lately except for the lack of sleep, I think it is my body preparing me for all those feedings in the middle of the night. I wake up in the middle of the night and feel like I could run laps around my house I have so much energy!! Well I am off to watch American Idol!

Clothes Eric's mom got him


Some pics of the bedding and room






25 Weeks and 1 day!!



0 comments: