Well last night our new mattress came in and I was so excited! As most of you know I have been sleeping on the floor with a twin mattress because we have a waterbed and needless to say waterbeds and pregnant women don't mix. When we got home we decided that we wanted to sleep in it that night and started the process of draining the waterbed. It took alot longer then we thought it would and after an 1 and 15 minutes of waiting for it to drain Eric decided he couldn't wait any longer and he was going to drag it out. Well the mattress still had half of the water left in it and was very very heavy. As you can imagine Eric had a hard time getting it out and I had to take pictures of the disaster! I haven't laughed that hard in years. After 30 minutes of barely getting the mattress out of our bedroom he decided to call Matteson and get him to help (which I told him to do as soon as he started) as you can tell by the pics the mattress won!

Round 3This is when he realized he couldn't do it by himself, that thing was huge!

Matteson to the rescue!


1 comments:
Oh my gosh - I was laughing my butt off!!! You go Eric!!!
Post a Comment