I am starting to get over my whole sickness thing from last week, I went to the doctors on Thursday and they put me on an antibiotic for tonsillitis. It has never taken me this long to get better from being sick, especially being on medicine. I still have a runny nose and a cough but I can tell that is gradually getting better. Eric and I didn't do much this weekend we went to a cookout at our neighbors house and had a good time. It is always nice to meet new people and get out every once in a while. Eric and Matteson went for a bike ride today, because the weather was so nice and I sat inside and put all my winter clothes away. I figured that was something I should tackle now so I am organized when the baby comes. That's all for now.
2 weeks ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment