Yah! Today I am considered full term and I sure feel like I could have a baby any day now! I went to the doctors this morning and found out I am not making any progress!! I am not dilated at all but Dr.Ali said he didn't expect me to be because this is my first baby. I lost 2lbs. since my last visit, so I have gained 28 pounds in total so far. Owen's heart beat was 143 bpm. Dr. Ali also said I am having a MINIMUM of an 8 pound baby and if I go full term he could be over 9lbs!!! Eric and I were both average size babies, we both weighed 7 lbs or so. I don't know why he is so big!! It must come from my mom who was 9lbs 5 oz. when she was born.I knew he was going to be big but this confirms my fears!! Because of the size of the baby I have an inducement date of May 12th. I will go to the hospital on May 11th at 7:00 pm and hopefully have him on the 12th. I am going to post some belly pics soon!
2 weeks ago
1 comments:
yeah! don't worry you will be fine. :) call me once you have owen and are well rested so i can come take his pictures~~ Good Luck!
Post a Comment