Wednesday, April 1, 2009

sick and NO sleep!

Well as your can tell by the blog title I have felt like crap lately! I started getting a sore throat,earache and headache Monday night and it has gotten a lot worse by the day! I left work early today thinking I could get some rest and try to fight this thing off but it's not working at all!! It is currently 12:04 a.m.(even though the clock at the bottom says some random time, I can't figure out how to change it.lol) on Thursday morning and I can't sleep. I am so tired but as soon as I lay down my throat closes up and I feel like I am choking!It is the worst feeling in the world, it also doesn't help that my heartburn is really bad right now too. I started taking some over the counter medication that the Dr. recommended but it doesn't seem like it is helping at all. I have also already taken the 10 tums I can take in a 24 hour period! So I have given up the whole going to sleep thing for the night and just trying to keep myself occupied until morning comes around and I can call the doctor. Well that's it for now unless I get bored again and decide to post some more!!

0 comments: