Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm still here!

Well I haven't posted in a long time and I promise it's not on purpose!! lol Eric and I have had a hectic schedule these past couple weeks. Eric started a new job on Monday with a company called General Dynamics, so far he really likes it and likes the guys he is working with too. My job has been pretty crazy too. We got a new computer system and it is a little more challenging then we expected it to be. We all seemed to be getting a hang of it by the end of the week. I have been feeling pretty good, I am starting to get swollen legs and ankles. I also can't wear my rings anymore and it feels so weird. I am definitely getting to the point that I am moving a little slower and really think I need a wheel barrel to carry my belly around in. Owen is still very active and he is starting to run out of room in there so his movements hurt me sometimes. I have another doctors appointment tomorrow and then I will start going every week. I don't think my doctor starts to examine until 37 weeks so I will know by next week if I have made any progress!!

0 comments: